Monday, November 24, 2008

Many Thanksgivings this year



As I have thought about what I am thankful for this year only one big thing came to mind. Kloe, she has been a blessing in both of our lives. It's amazing the joy and love she had brought to our home. In a time when the world seem to be crumbing around us we have this pure gift from God. She has given us a whole new understanding of the world and understanding of what is really important in life. I hope all of us can have a good Thanksgiving this year. Love the Burden's

6 comments:

AZGrl-Denise said...

Hi Kodi,
This is Denise. Been following your Blog since Grandma JoAnn sent it to me.
Kloe is SO cute and I am SO happy for you.
I am thankful that my uncle Gary is still with us. Give him a hug for me, next time you see him (and tell him it's from me, k?
Love you guys.
Denise

jes said...

so are you guys going to the burdens for the nativity? i want to see you all and squeeze that lil gal for a bit! she is so big! and so cute!! has it been that long since i've seen her?!

jes said...

haha i just looked at those pictures again.. man she looks like ky! crazy.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the #! i finally got a hold of that girl.

Brette said...

She is sooo cute!! And getting so big! I can't believe it! She does look just like Kyson! Happy Thanksgiving!

Long Ears Ranch said...

Kodi, thanks for putting those pics up. They make me smile and make me happy. I remember when another little baby girl brought joy to our family just like Kloe is.
GM