Saturday, June 7, 2008

Angels from Las Vegas




I bet you never thought that you could find ANGELS in Las Vegas. Well, I certainly did!!! What a talented Family the Mott's are. For those of you who don't they are Emily's In-Laws. When they found out I was pregnant they offered to make all the bedding for our new little baby. Emily and the Mott's pieced all the bedding together to make an amazing display of bedding. Karen Mott and the girls worked so hard in making this the perfect bedding for a long awaited baby. They are truly angels in my eyes thank you so much for everything you have done for me and baby Kloe. My eyes have been filled with tears all day for how beautiful the bedding is. We love you guys and thanks from the bottom of our heart.

8 comments:

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

We had so much fun making the crib set! We are so happy you like it! Bye the way it looks great on the crib. We were so glad it made it there by the time the baby shower started. We love you guys!!

Nikki, Andee and Karen

The Reidheads said...

Love the BEDDING and the BED! Lots of talented people involved in this special little girls life! Sure do love you guys! We had a great time at Kodi's baby shower and Ky's birthday BBQ!! Thanks for having us!

The Johnson Five said...

I'm so glad you liked the bedding...it looks so good with the crib!! You look so cute pregnant and I can't wait to meet the other little baby Kloe!! Congrats and love your guts!! Nikki, Aaron and Chloe

The Baum Squad said...

Hey....heard the big news. Congratulations! Can't wait to see her. Loved the crib. Way to go Kyson. Told you it would eventually end...can you say it was worth it yet?

The Baum Squad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katlyn Papa said...

Kodi I had no idea that you were even expecting. This small of a town and you move to a different ward and never see anyone again. I am so happy for you guys. The crib and the bedding are beautiful. Leslie

Cedar said...

Wheres baby pics?? Congrats- I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait to meet Kloe. Your bedding is darling and Kyson did a great job on the crib, its one of my favorite ones ever!!

Brette said...

Hey I heard you had the baby! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of her. Hope your feeling good!